Oregano Essential OilRegular price $29.00
- Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent
- Supports a healthy immune system, healthy digestion, and respiratory function when used internally*
- Offers powerful antioxidants when ingested*
Oregano oil is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils and has been used for centuries in traditional practices. The primary chemical components of Oregano is carvacrol, a phenol that possesses antioxidant properties when ingested. Due to its high phenol content, caution should be taken when inhaling or diffusing Oregano essential oil; only one to two drops is needed.
Additionally, Oregano oil should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin. One drop taken internally each day can help maintain healthy immune function; Oregano oil can be taken more frequently as needed to further support the immune system.* In addition to being a popular cooking spice, Oregano oil also supports healthy digestion and respiratory function when taken internally.* Oregano’s aroma acts as an enhancer and equalizer in essential oil blends.
- Take one drop of Oregano oil in a veggie cap or 4 fl. oz of liquid daily to maintain healthy immune function.*
- Add one to two drops to a veggie capsule to support healthy respiratory function.*
- Put one drop of Oregano essential oil in place of dried oregano in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, or on a roast.
- Put 10 drops in a 16-ounce spray bottle with water for a surface cleaner.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use one to two drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute 1 drop essential oil to 10 drops carrier oil. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face, and sensitive areas.