Organic Black, Green, Herbal Tea Trio Tin & SpoonRegular price $20.00
Why you'll love it!
Justly Made Tea. 3 in 1 variety pack featuring the top selling Herbal Tea flavours: Golden Green, Turmeric Ginger, Cream Earl Grey. These beautifully packaged stacking tea tins feature the farmer's picture and profile. Every purchase directly supports a Women’s Herbal Tea Co-op in Kenya. Attached to each tin is a handcrafted, olive-wood tea spoon, creating sustainable employment for Kenyan artisans. Each tin is recyclable or reusable and offers 15 cups (up to 30 if resteeped) per flavour, that's 90 cups for the whole trio tin! This hand picked tea from Kenya is organically grown, free of chemicals and pesticides
— Gluten Free
— Vegan Friendly
— Non GMO
— Fair Trade Federation verified
— Comforting & Smooth. Toasted Rice & Coconut.
— Low Caffeine, 20 mg caffeine/cup
— 100% Natural Ingredients: Kenyan Green Tea, Toasted Organic Brown Rice, Sencha, Papaya, Black Peppercorn, Cinnamon, Natural Coconut Flavour.
— Aromatic & Spicy. Golden Turmeric & Citrus.
— Caffeine-Free, 0 mg caffeine/cup
— 100% Natural Ingredients: Turmeric Root, Ginger Root, Organic Lemongrass, Licorice Root, Orange Peel, Black Peppercorn, Essential Lemon Oil.
Cream Earl Grey:
— Smooth & Rich, Creamy Vanilla & Bergamot.
— High Caffeine, 50 mg caffeine/cup
— 100% Natural Ingredients: Kenyan Black Tea, Organic Cold-Pressed Bergamot Oil, Calendula Petals, Natural Vanilla Cream Flavour..
- Boil water to the specific temperature for the tea type*
- Scoop 2 tsp of leaves (or 2 tea bags) per 1/2 cup of water (125 ml) into an infuser
- Put infuser (or tea bags) in mug or tea pot and pour in boiled water
- Steep for the specific time for the tea type. Typically teas steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the infuser (or tea bags) from your mug.
- Add a minimum 1 cup of ice cubes (some will melt). Let cool for a minute then enjoy your iced tea!
* If you don’t have a temperature controlled kettle, then just boil the water and let it sit and cool for about 3 minutes for an oolong, and 6 minutes for a purple or green tea. Black/Herbal tea can be poured right when the water boils.
2 YEAR SHELF LIFE Guaranteed.