AcnemendRegular price $30.00
PRE & PROBIOTIC OVER NIGHT SPOT TREATMENT
AcneMend is powered by natural ingredients that have been shown to reduce acne quickly when applied topically. Willow bark, calendula, tea tree, helichrysum, and kukui nut oil work together to fight and fade the look of blemishes. Pre and Probiotics are added to naturally nourish the skins microbiome and reduce inflammation.
- Nourish skins microbiome with topical pre&probiotics
- Treats breakouts without over-drying skin.
- Provides quick relief for unexpected blemishes.
Created for acne prone skin, this clear, lightweight blend penetrates pores to reduce inflammation & blemishes.
How To Use:
AcneMend soaks in within minutes and will not rub off on your pillow.
Full Ingredient List:
- Pre & Probiotics: contains pharmaceutical grade probiotic organisms (Lactobacillus acidophilus & Bifidobacterium bifidum) in a prebiotic base of fructooligosaccharides, to nourish your skins delicate microbiome.
We have naturally protective bacteria that reside on top of our skin, known as the skins microbiome (similar to inside our gut). An imbalance of these helpful bacteria can lead to issues like acne. This is where topical pre and probiotics come into play. Prebiotics can be thought of as food for good bacteria, while probiotics add more good bacteria to your microbiome. They work together to reduce inflammation and ensure a healthy skin microbiome. Applying topical pre & probiotics to the skin will reduce acne and prevent future breakouts.
- White Willow Bark: Contains salicin, a natural form of salicylic acid - which helps exfoliate dead skin cells that can clog pores and lead to blemishes. Salicin in willow bark extract is a much gentler version of salicylic acid and since it is extracted naturally, it contains high concentrations of tannins, flavonoids, phenolic acids, and other minerals that help calm the skin and aid in cell regeneration.
- Calendula: Promotes wound healing while reducing inflammation. It is rich in oxygenated monoterpenes & sesquiterpenes. Calendula also contains phenol acids, tannins, carotenoids, saponosides, coumarins and polysaccharides (mucilage). Due to its saponin and mucilage content, calendula has moisturizing properties making it ideal for dry, irritated or delicate skin.
- Tea Tree: Healing properties include - anti-inflammatory & antimicrobial. It's shown to calm redness, swelling & inflammation. It can help to prevent and reduce acne scars.
- Helichrysum: Healing properties include - antibiotic & antimicrobial. Helichrysum works without drying the skin or causing redness and other unwanted side effects.
- Kukui Nut Oil: Full of essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that leaves skin glowing. Does not clog pores.